Coolroom | Healthcare | Hygiene
Designed to withstand demanding healthcare conditions.
Hygienic shelving, ideal for sterile storage.
Quick and easy clip together system. No nuts or bolts required.
Modular system can be reconfigured or added to at any time.
Solid steel core for maximum durability and strength.
Able to withstand temperatures as low as -40° C.
Made from bacteria resistant polypropylene.
No rust guaranteed.
Ideal for environments that demand hygiene and sterile healthcare conditions.
Plastlok units are designed to be fast and easy to clean. This is facilitated by the system’s tough polypropylene exterior, which gives a smooth, easy wipe down surface and seamless ‘bug-trap’ free design. The shelf inserts are moulded with a material that has an anti-microbial additive which inhibits the growth of mould and bacteria. Each Plastlok component is dishwasher safe, and the shelves are removable. Ideal in wet and dry areas, and especially in situations where sterility and compliance is paramount. With the Plastlok shelving, HACCP compliant operations and sterile environments are easier to gain and maintain.
The future of cool room shelving.
The Plastlok range is New Zealand’s No. 1 shelving system both in functionality and good looks.
- The modular design allows for extension bays that simply clip in and add on to initial bays.
- Tapered dovetail post connectors that slide and lock firmly into vertical posts gives the shelving excellent diagonal rigidity.
- Solid steel core for maximum strength, rigidity and durability.
- Heavy duty adjustable feet, to provide stability and allow for levelling to compensate for any irregularities in the floor surface.
- Resistant to heat, grease, oil & chemicals,
- Barrier to moisture, with a density of 0.90 – 0.92 g/cc
- Corrosion resistant coating.
- Able to withstand temperatures as low as -40C. The Plastlok range is well suited for walk-in type cool rooms, freezers and blast freezing areas.
|Units Mounted on Castors|
The following charts are provided to assist in developing a footprint for your storage area or in determining your actual shelf space. Traverse measurements are based on outside or overall unit length measurements which includes the posts. The overall length varies slightly when using a basic unit, add-on unit, intermediate unit or corner unit.
Overall width & length
Shared post between basic and add-on unit.
Using one set of corner connectors per shelf.
Using two sets of corner connectors on each side of the shelf.
Unit Lengths (Overall Lengths)
|Unit||Basic Unit||Add-On Unit||Basic & Add-On||Corner Unit||Intermediate Unit|
|Post Height||No. of Positions Per Post|
|230mm – Dunnage Post||01|
(Dovetails are spaced every 100mm)
Novalok Storage Systems Ltd.
For an obligation-free quote, to discuss your requirements or to receive our technical advice, please use the enquiry form, or feel free to give us a call.
0508 668 256